Majorel - Recruitment Specialist in Kutaisi
Recruitment Specialist (m/f) in Kutaisi
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates in our growing team in Kutaisi.
- Support in implementation of organization’s recruitment strategy
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with manager to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them on-board
- Support in development and implementation of HR policies and practices
- University degree
- Working experience in Human Resource function, in similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of Georgian Labor Law
- Fluent in German, knowledge of English and Russian languages is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Very good PC knowledge
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility, resilience, loyalty and discretion
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries.
More information about Majorel can be found here: https://www.majorel.com/
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
email@example.com including 30.08.2019. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.